Friday, April 20, 2007

End of our trip

On Tuesday, we went into Huntsville and found some Alabama gear for Grant. Until now, his few pieces of sports clothing have been A&M-related. We bought him a jersey (for next fall), an Alabama cap, and a T-shirt. I think Dean feels much better now! Then Dean, Grant and I went into Decatur that night and had dinner with some friends of Dean's and their two little girls. Grant wasn't in the best mood and didn't want to play with the girls like they wanted, but he did swing on their swingset outside and really enjoyed it! I think I'll have to get one soon for him, especially since he loves being outside so much.

Unfortunately, Grant got his first cold near the end of our trip. Poor thing, it's so sad to hear him coughing when he's so congested! He had a hard time sleeping those last couple of nights, so that means that Mommy and Daddy had a hard time sleeping too! But he was pretty happy when he was awake, so it hasn't really bothered him as much as I would have expected. Here are a few more pictures taken with Nana and Papa.

0 comments: