I am sad to report that Grant got his first haircut last night....sniff, sniff! I know he needed it badly, but it was so hard to see that long shaggy hair come off! Strangers we see in stores or the mall have sometimes assumed that he's a girl, and Dean thinks it's because of his hair....but how many 4 month old girls have hair as long as his? I do agree that he looks like a little boy now, instead of a shaggy baby, but it was hard nonetheless! And poor Dean....I gave him a hard time because he snipped it really short on one side, when Grant moved his head suddenly right as Dean was cutting it! Oh well....it will grow back, I suppose! Here's a before and after picture (click on the first picture to see up-close how long it was!).
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment