Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Karen's visit and Robbie's wedding

My good friend Karen came to visit a little over a week ago. I had realized that I've never taken a picture of her holding him, so I finally did! We got to spend a few hours with her before Dean got home and we headed up to Spring for Robbie's wedding.Here's a picture of Grant dressed in (part of) his little suit that he wore to Robbie and Ashly's wedding on Saturday. We took this picture in the hotel, and I put his jacket on just before the wedding started. But poor thing, I don't think he felt well that day.....he slept off and on while one of us held him at the wedding, and was upset every time he woke up. So we took off the jacket and shoes, thinking he may be getting hot. So I never got a picture of him wearing the entire outfit, but hopefully he'll be able to wear it again before outgrowing it!
Here's a cute picture of Grant and Daddy at the reception (when he wasn't feeling too well).
Another one with Mommy....with his shirt unbuttoned! We tried so many things to cool him off!

0 comments: