Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween, etc.

First, Drew was going to be a robot and Grant was going to be Iron Man:

But it was actually fairly warm on Halloween, and I had completely forgotten about the Superman costume that Grant wore two years ago (passed down to us from Grant's friend Andrew).  Drew started taking his robot costume off on Halloween afternoon because it was getting hot, so I went upstairs to grab the Superman costume.  Much better! 
We went to the fall festival at the church where the boys go to school.  It was CRAZY!  But the boys had fun playing with their friends Josh and Will.  Then we came home and went trick-or-treating on our street.  At one house, a lady came to the door wearing a scary mask.....Drew took one look at her, started crying, and turned around and walked away.  He was also scared whenever a dog came to the door, even if it was a tiny little thing.  But while we were out, we saw so many older, teenage kids also trick-or-treating in groups, and it makes me realize that my little boys are going to grow up fast!

The three kiddos:


Some other pictures of Molly from last week:


Here's her little smile that I mentioned in the last post.  She will be a month old tomorrow!

4 comments:

Megan Bennett said...

Poor Drew getting so scared. What kind of person would scare little kids? And, wow, Molly has changed so much already in 1 month. I love that smile!! Addison is finally better so maybe we can come visit soon!

Rob and Leah said...

Such cute kiddos! Love the halloween outfit and hairbow!

Danielle said...

Gorgeous girl! And I love the Halloween pictures. I bet they had a great time!

Summer Says... said...

Looks like you are all settling in well - great pics!