Okay, well I guess my computer is telling me that it's time to go to bed. I uploaded some pictures from the camera tonight and was actually planning on writing something. But now my computer is beeping at me. So I guess that means I need to go to bed and do it tomorrow instead. Every day there are so many funny and memorable things that happen, and I'd love to have time to blog every night (I do keep a Word document open and I write many of them out as they happen, just for my own record). But I guess putting together coherent blog posts a few times per week is just not going to happen with all these crazy kids!
So more tomorrow (or three weeks from now)....
January Lessons
10 years ago
2 comments:
So glad to hear you have things to keep you laughing - can't wait to see pictures whenever you get them posted.
At least you are keeping track of them! I'm not sure if I did that with only one!
Post a Comment