The kids got a bounce house for Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa, Nana and Papa, and Mommy and Daddy. We had cold, rainy weather during the week after Christmas, so we finally set it up on New Year's day. The boys thought it was too cold and didn't want to be out there while Dean was setting it up, but they wanted to watch.
And they had lots of fun once they got out there. I am counting on them spending a lot of hours in here in the spring and summer!
Miss Molly (who turns 3 months old today!):
Every once in a while, the boys like to put their Buzz and Woody toys in Molly's swing for a ride.
The boys don't ask to hold Molly as much now as before. But it makes me laugh....when Drew wants to hold her, he says, "me hold it."
The band-aid on Drew's head? We took Grant for his 4-year checkup in late December, and the boys were running in the waiting room while I was distracted talking to a friend. (They were only doing it for a minute, though....I promise!) The next thing I knew, Drew was screaming and had fallen into a door hinge, splitting his head open. Hey, at least we were at the doctor's office! Yeah, this just about perfectly describes my life right now. We are a total mess when we go almost anywhere.....I think the ladies at the doctor's office must cringe when they see us come in the door!
And a few more cute shots of Molly from the last week:
During a nap yesterday, she pulled her little headband down over her face. It looked like a bow tie when she woke up!
See below for a few more pictures of Molly from a few weeks ago. I started a post a while back, then forgot about it and just finished it up tonight.
6 comments:
If there is anywhere that I can assure myself they've seen worse, it's the doctor's office. I'm sure they love seeing your precious littles!
She looks so different than the last pictures! It is so crazy how fast they change those first few months!
"Me hold it!" is sooo cute! And Molly's face in that shot is priceless :)
I can't believe how much she has grown! Love the pics of the gorgeous girl!
And don't worry about the doctor's office. I'm sure they've seen worse!
Cute pictures! Molly is looking gorgeous. I like her outfit:) I hope the boys like the bounce house.
Molly is just beautiful Alissa! And as soon as I saw the pic with the soothie paci and a clip, I googled it and just bought two! Grady will ONLY take a Soothie pacifier and I didn't know they made clips that work with it! (none in Target or Walmart that I could find)
BTW, that pic of Grady is deceptive - he looks much chunkier than he is. But he is getting chunkier! :)
Post a Comment