Wow, behind-the-scenes Blogger is a LOT different than the last time I posted. Hopefully they have finally made it easier to insert and move pictures around?
It has been a long time. I think I just hit a wall after three solid years of blogging. Instead of being a fun way to share things, it was starting to feel more like a burden and an obligation. And when I have free time during the day, I certainly don't want to spend it doing something that makes me feel that way. Actually, when all the kids are napping at the same time, it's been better for me to do something that doesn't involve the kids AT ALL....to get a complete break for that hour or however long it happens to be.
But now three months have passed and I am really going to try to give it a fresh start. The kids are always doing funny things and it seems like a shame to not be able to share that stuff. I don't want to just let it die away (although now I'm sure people have quit checking back since it's been so long).
More to come!
January Lessons
10 years ago
1 comments:
I've been struggling to keep up a good pace with blogging, too. I've missed you, but actually I'm really happy that you've been using your free time for other things. Pop in here when it sounds fun and you have things you want to share -- otherwise, just use those snippets of time for yourself!
Post a Comment