Thursday, December 30, 2010

Miss Molly at two (and a half) months

I know I haven't posted pictures of any of the kids in so long.  Here are a few of Molly....she's the only one who has changed a lot in the last few weeks!


In the middle of some babbling....

My friend Erin pointed out that she has chubby cheeks and a pointy little chin:

One of my favorite pictures....I love how she squints her eyes sometimes when she smiles.

She loves bathtime now....

I finally ordered a pacifier keeper for her.....those Soothie pacifiers roll all over the place when they fall on the floor!  


Another squinty-eyed smile!


Roll Tide!  Thank you, Mrs. Mosteller, for the kids' cute Alabama clothes!

8 comments:

Megan Bennett said...

Adorable!

Jennifer said...

She's beautiful!

Summer Says... said...

Gorgeous girl!

katy said...

One of the best smiles I've ever seen!

Sara said...

She is SOOO stinkin' cute! I just want to squeeze her :)

Lindsay said...

Alissa-- she is SO CUTE!!!! Are you getting used to 3 kids? It's an adjustment, but it gets easier!! HOpe you are doing good!

Kier's Serendipity said...

She is absolutely precious!

lacy said...

so very sweet