Monday, July 16, 2007

Center of attention

Grant is getting into a stage where he LOVES attention, and is just delighted when people look at him and talk to him! Sunday we went to meet one of my good friends Elizabeth and her parents for lunch while they were coming through town. Grant had so much fun when Elizabeth and her mom would talk to him.....I wish he'd get that excited when he sees me!! I should've taken our video camera, because he was really putting on a show, waving his arms and making noises and smiling at them. He didn't mind at all when they held him either! It's so interesting how sometimes being held by other people doesn't bother him at all, and other times he looks at me with a panicked look like, "what are you doing to me, handing me over to this person I don't know??"

0 comments: