Thursday, July 19, 2007

Rainy Day

Grant and I were supposed to go out today with our realtor to look for new houses, but it's SO rainy outside! So we decided to wait until next week. And Grant took a nap at around 10:25, and he's STILL asleep (at 11:38), which is amazing! I actually went in there a few minutes ago, just to make sure he's still breathing!

He's been sleeping much better the past couple of nights. Monday he slept all the way through, then Tuesday he woke up only a couple of times....the first time I went in to comfort him, then the second time I just let him cry. He only cried for 10 minutes before going back to sleep! Then last night he woke up one time before we went to bed, but then slept through the night. This is at least good progress compared with a week ago!

Here are a couple of pictures of Grant enjoying his mango dessert a few nights ago:"Can I please have some more??"
Later that night, he was so exhausted....I sat down with him on the couch to give him some apple juice before taking him in to his bedroom to go to sleep, and he fell asleep while he was drinking his juice!
Here he is trying to crawl across the bed. I really can't leave him on the middle of our bed anymore and walk even a few steps away....even though we have a king sized bed, he's really good at lunging towards the sides. It's amazing how, even though he can't officially crawl yet, he can move from one place to another without much trouble!

0 comments: