When I started the blog almost three years ago, I didn't know many people who blogged. And it didn't even occur to me to come up with a creative name for it. But now everyone who starts a blog has a really cute, catchy name, and ours started to seem totally boring!
So for a few months, I tried thinking of a name that represented our lives well; how do you describe craziness and chaos in a way that also sounds positive? One day "little rascals" popped into my head. I thought about it for a while, and it just seemed to fit. Grant and Drew are silly, mischievous, headstrong little boys....but (usually!) in an endearing way.
As for the picture header on our blog......I added these cute letters to a picture of the boys (it's from the summer, but at least it's a newer picture than I had before). Picasa is amazing. Wow. Thanks to those of you who encouraged me to use it. They have SO many cute fonts that you can just add straight to a picture! No Photoshop required! I meant to add something else to the picture, but for now I've just posted it as-is.
January Lessons
10 years ago
7 comments:
Aww! What cute changes!!
I love it!!! It's quite fitting, and that picture is priceless.
Yea! I love it!
FANTASTIC! I love the picture.
Picasa? Really?? I've used it for photo editing a few times, but I never realized you can add text. I'll have to check that out!
The new name is wonderful, and that picture literally made me laugh out loud. I've got to meet those little guys in person!!
Cute, cute! Perfect title!
Love it!
Post a Comment