Wednesday, January 27, 2010

We really do have fun!

I know there are so many posts where I gripe and complain about life these days. Yes, we have day-to-day challenges that seem like they're never going to end, and a lot of frustrations that come with living with a strong-willed three-year-old boy (my guess is that this age is probably just about equivalent, in terms of difficulty, to a fifteen-year-old girl......Grant better not get much worse than this!).

But.....we also have a ton of fun with our little men, even with all of the daily battles. Here are some fun-time pictures from the past couple of weeks. I've been meaning to post these every day, but then by the time the boys are in bed I just want to relax....

Drew loves to wear sunglasses and hats....he thinks he's such a cool kid. Here the boys were having fun trying on a pair of daddy's work glasses (and in the 3rd picture, Grant's clapping for Drew for putting them on himself):



Caught red-handed! Drew is such a climber right now.....I probably remove him from a chair/stool/train table 20-30 times per day. He can drag the stool over to a particular place to see what's on the counter (guess who he learned this from?):

Little boy in need of a haircut! He eats a waffle every morning for breakfast.....he gets so excited when he hears it pop out of the toaster!

Needless to say, this was a very loud activity:


There are lots more from this month that I love and want to share.....hopefully soon!

5 comments:

Sara said...

So cute! I love, love, love the last one!! Hilarious.

Kier's Serendipity said...

Great pictures! They look so cute playing together.

Kristen said...

So sweet! Though I have to say, even w/Grant's difficulties, I'm still hoping for a boy so we don't have to have TWO 15 year old girls. :)

BTW, I love your countertops and backsplash! That's the first picture I think I've seen of it since you made the decision of what to do!

katy said...

I love it -- they look like such a team. Your kitchen looks fabulous, I'm excited to see the results!

Megan Bennett said...

I love Drew's hair. The shades look very cool on both boys!! I'm glad you have fun witht he boys even though there are trying times too.