Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Drew- making the most of sibling picture time

We went to a park in League City the other day so I could take some pictures of the kids.  Not surprisingly, it's almost impossible to get a picture of all three looking at the camera- at the same time- with a reasonably pleasant expression on all of their faces.  Here's the first try......Drew has been shutting his eyes lately when I ask him to smile for the camera:


  So I asked him to open his eyes:

And it just got sillier from there!





Finally, success!

6 comments:

Megan Bennett said...

Too cute! I can't believe how big Grant is. We need to get together before they go off to college :).

Rob and Leah said...

Love the last one. So cute!

Danielle said...

Melissa went through a spell where she would close her eyes too, when I wanted to take a picture. Maybe they think they need to close their eyes to create a really BIG smile? Cute pictures regardless - and it just documents another phase that he went through!

katy said...

How funny! I think Drew and James might be a lot alike. We see all these same expressions on a daily basis! :)

Carla Villanueva said...

Love it!! They are so cute and so big and I love seeing Drew's personality. Fun, fun! =)

Kier's Serendipity said...

So cute!