Again, I'm WAAAY behind in posting pictures....this week has been crazy and I can't believe it's already Friday! This past Saturday, Dean, Grant and I went to Madisonville for a welcome home party for one of my good friends Margaret and her husband Doug. We had a great time seeing them and Grant enjoyed meeting a lot of new people! Afterwards, we drove to my parents' house instead of driving all the way back to Houston. He had a great time....hopefully he's getting over his stranger anxiety! He let my mom and dad hold him a lot and actually had fun playing on their laps!
On Sunday morning, we took him in the pool, which he liked! It was almost 90 degrees, so I think he may have assumed that it was just a large bathtub. I held him while we got in, and he didn't even flinch or act like anything was different! We just swirled him around with us, and my mom bought a little float that he was able to sit in for part of the time too.
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment