Grant is starting to learn how to drink from cups....he's actually really interested in doing it! Any time I fill my glass up with water while I'm holding him, his arms shoot up and he tries to lift his mouth towards it! He's actually not bad either.....much better than I would expect from a 7 month old! Of course some always spills down his chest, but I always hear him swallowing some too. And he seems to really like it....you wouldn't think he would like something as bland as water (especially when it's COLD!), but he always reaches for more.
The sippy cup is a little harder for him....he is learning how to grab it, but hasn't really figured out how to suck from it. The books say that it's entirely different than drinking from the bottle, so I'm assuming that it'll just take a little time. Here are some pictures of his attempts!
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment