Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Pictures from this weekend

I feel like I'm always a few days behind in posting pictures.....by the time I get around to uploading them onto the computer and finding a few spare minutes to write a post, five or six days have gone by since the picture was taken! Hopefully I'll get better with that...

Anyway, here are some pictures from Saturday. This one is taken at Starbucks that morning, when Grant and I went to meet my friend Megan. About 10 seconds after this picture was taken, he spit up all over her! But he was in a good mood there and was smiling at just about everyone he saw (including the man sitting inside, just on the other side of the window from us!).Then Dean and Grant got to spend some quality guy time together while I went to a baby shower. They went shopping for something that only guys can get extremely excited about....big screen TVs. Actually, I know girls get excited about them too, but Dean's been pricing TVs for over a month now, and we're not even going to buy one until December! Anyway, Dean loves to show off Grant's Alabama hat when he takes him places, which I think is so cute! Here's a picture of the two of them together after I got home.A little later, Grant was exhausted and ended up falling asleep in my arms....I love it when he does that, even though I know the books say you should get the baby to fall asleep on his own so he knows how to soothe himself to sleep (a skill Grant has NOT mastered yet!). Then afterwards we got him all dressed in his new little froggy shirt (another hand-me-down!) to go out to dinner at Miller's Cafe, one of our favorite hamburger places.

0 comments: