Grant turned 7 months old yesterday....so hard to believe! We have some friends who have an 8-week old, and I keep saying that I almost don't remember Grant being that age! It's amazing how much you forget in just a few short months.
We celebrated the day by going to Book Babies up at the library in the morning. It was our 3rd time to go, and I think Grant's one of the youngest babies there. He can't clap and run around like some of the babies can, but he likes to stand and watch everyone sing the songs. And I know that before long, he'll be in the middle of all of it too! They sing fun songs and have an awesome bubble machine that all the babies just love!
Last night, Dean had a softball game, and Grant and I went up to the park to watch him. Grant loves being outside, so of course he enjoyed himself thoroughly (even though it was 85 degrees at 7:30pm!).
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment