I don't have any pictures of it, but Grant took his first steps on Sunday night! I set him a couple feet away from me and held out my hands, which I've done a few times over the past couple weeks. He'd always stand and smile, but then reach out with his arms and try to grab my hands before taking any steps (or else he'd decide that crawling to me would be much easier!). But on Sunday night, he actually took two tiny steps before lunging towards me! He's done it a few times since then. He's barely bringing his feet off the floor, but I think it still counts! We've gotten a couple of his tries on video. He's still very apprehensive, but I think he's so proud of himself when he does it!
Here are a couple of very unrelated but funny pictures from the past few days:
Hanging by his legs while he plays with Daddy:
More pictures playing with Daddy:
Stuck between the couch and corner table!Pulling books off of his bookshelf; one of his favorite activities:
January Lessons
10 years ago
1 comments:
Yeah for walking! It sounds like he may have it down in time for his bday!
Post a Comment