Warning: these are my rambling thoughts about photos....very uninteresting, so you may want to skip this post!
I've been trying to get stuff ordered from the Kodak website this weekend, since they're having a 25% sale (including prints) that ends tomorrow. I always seem to do this.....wait and order 500 prints at a time. So now I'm going back to early June and trying to pick the best ones out. Of course I'd like to order all of them because they're so cute and most of them have stories behind them, but I think Dean sees it as a little bit ridiculous that I get so many!
On Saturday, I just finished Grant's photo album (a very large one!) from the first three months, ending in late February.....yikes! Dean cautiously asked me if I was going to keep using that many pictures for his entire first year. But now I need to work on his scrapbook....I'm going to scrapbook his first few months (I've set some pictures aside from the album), then use my scrapbooks as photo albums starting where I ended this last album. I figure I'll just add as many pictures to each page as I can, and basically just label the pictures, instead of doing a lot of fancy scrapbooking stuff. The one thing that I don't like about scrapbooking is that I love to have TONS of pictures. A lot of times with a scrapbook, you can only use a couple of pictures for each topic, because the rest of the page is filled with decorative things! That's why I started off using a photo album for Grant's early pictures....because I had SO many of them!
Anyway, that's what's been on my mind this weekend. We didn't do too much.....watched a lot of football on Saturday (A&M and Alabama both lost, but at least Alabama's was a good game!), and Grant and I both picked up colds. We also hung pictures in Grant's room yesterday....it looks so good! Now we just have the rest of the house to go!
Once I am done ordering pictures, I will post some of Halloween and other things we've been doing.
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment