Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Just in time for Christmas....

We had a Rudolph look-alike in our house! Last Tuesday, Grant was walking around in the front yard with his new friend Brynna (a 9-year old girl across the street, who loves to come over and play with him). Grant lost his footing and fell flat on his nose on the neighbor's sidewalk! I was standing right there too and could hear him hit the ground....I was worried he had broken his tooth! But I think he's fine, and a week later, you can hardly even tell he did it!

1 comments:

The Eges said...

I have heard this is like a curse on parents... kids always manage to do something like that right before a major event like a birthday or holiday. Then all the extended family gets to make a big deal about it! On Caleb's first birthday, he had a mosquito bite on the side of his head, and I admit it was pretty big... but, I got way more comments about it than it was really worth! Anyway, I just had to laugh a little when I saw this because I thought of all the parents who have told me this stuff always has great timing!