Monday, December 10, 2007

Picture update

I've finally started to catch up a little in uploading pictures from the past couple of weeks. So here are a few:

These first two were taken after a bath last week. These days, Grant gets out of the tub and immediately runs off to play again. This time, I didn't even dry him completely (as you can tell by his wet face!). But the towel stayed on his head, and he dragged that towel as he walked around naked for the next 10 minutes or so! Thankfully we didn't have any accidents!
In our shower....he likes to crawl into and out of the shower (again and again) after I get out, if I forget to close the door immediately. Usually I let him do it, because it allows me some time to get ready while he's entertaining himself! Please ignore the slight buildup of mildew in the background!
Now that he can walk, one of Grant's favorite activities is to pick up an object, stand up and dash off with it. This time, he came in the bathroom carrying his Balmex and a Christmas bow!
Here he comes again, but he's traded the Balmex for my hair pick!
Now he's traded the bow for a pen (maybe not the most baby-friendly object!).
It's hard to get pictures of him looking into the camera (and smiling) these days....he doesn't fall for my old tricks that used to work to get his attention! But this was one time that he gave me a good smile (without realizing I had the camera!).

0 comments: