Thursday, December 6, 2007

Walking pictures

As promised, here are a few more pictures of Grant first learning to walk. These were all taken last week. These first three are in our front yard:


This was at the park last Thursday:
This was his third time to ride on this piece of playground equipment...I'm not sure what it's called, but it spins around....everyone knows what it is! The past two times, he has ridden on it while sitting down. But this time, I stood him up and spun him very slowly (then faster as he got used to it). He got such a kick out of it! He kept making this silly face and laughed as he went around!

1 comments:

Rob and Leah said...

I love those wobbly walking pictures...so cute! Hang in there. I hope he gets better and gives you some time to yourself soon. I can attest to the 15 months independence. When I get home from being gone, Evan just keeps walking like he didn't even notice I wasn't there. He does not want to hold my hand and gets mad when I direct him a certain way. When he wakes up and goes to bed, he still wants only me, though!