I am now about 19.5 weeks pregnant, which is hard to believe! If this pregnancy is anything like my first, our little guy will come at around 38 weeks, which means that my pregnancy is already halfway over! I have been feeling pretty good, but still tired in the mornings. I used to be a good morning person, but I rarely get out of bed before 7am, which is when Grant tends to wake up. And probably the hardest time of the day is right after we eat breakfast, and Grant wants to play but I want to lay down!
Still, I feel good, for the most part. I guess any pregnant woman with a toddler is going to be tired, even during the second trimester (which is supposed to be when you have the most energy!). I feel our little guy kicking and moving around quite a bit....Dean even felt him the other night while we were laying in bed. It's such a wonderful feeling, and so reassuring that everything's going well in there (and that he seems to be having some fun)! I think my BabyCenter email for this week said that he should weigh about 9 oz and measure 6 inches (crown to rump) right now.
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment