Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jinxed!

Okay, so I just bragged yesterday about how great a job Grant is doing with potty training. He hardly ever has accidents, remember? Since we started potty training, he's accidentally wet himself maybe four times (and the last time was a couple weeks ago). Well, after Dean got home yesterday afternoon, we were all sitting in the den.....Grant was playing with a bunch of his cars and other toys (he had them sitting on the couch in front of him), and he turned around to face us. His pants were all wet! If I believed in jinxes, this would be a prime example!

Then before his bath, he mentioned having to go pee-pee but said he didn't want to go in the toilet. I think I've heard that it's not uncommon for kids to relapse and decide they don't want to use the potty for a while. But today it's been so far, so good (maybe I shouldn't have said that!).

1 comments:

CS said...

Oh man! He'll get it soon enough. Accidents happen. Even so, go Grant! :-)