I'm practicing exporting pictures from Picasa into the blog.....thanks to those of you who wrote comments and emails about that. I uploaded Picasa today and it already found all of my pictures....and now it's scanning them....I guess for faces? Anyway, these are just a few random pictures from Christmas day. The viking hat was a gift from Santa, along with a viking sword (Santa found these at Disney World). Grant loves his sword, especially.....I'm sure pictures of it will appear on the blog someday. And for a sword, it's not bad, because it's made of foam and he most likely can't severely injure Drew with it.
A few days after Christmas, we found some new bedding for Grant. I've been looking for a quilt/comforter since he moved into his twin bed in the summer, but everything is so darn expensive! We found this set at Bed, Bath and Beyond......it wasn't expensive and I think it looks great in his room (these sheets aren't the ones that came with the comforter). So that night Drew crawled into Grant's bed and laid down as if he belonged there.
January Lessons
10 years ago

3 comments:
I love Drew sleeping with the hat on. What a cutie. Love the bedding too.
they have the cutest little smiles!
These are great. That last picture is too, too cute!!!
Post a Comment