Some Easter pictures, a week late.....
The boys had an egg hunt in our living room on Sunday morning. They had a blast! Drew understood the concept quite well, something Grant didn't understand at that age (but Grant didn't have a big brother to learn from). The morning went downhill, though, when the boys started fighting about candy (I knew this would happen.....next year I swear I'm boycotting candy for Easter!). And as we were getting ready for church, I was drying my hair in the downstairs bathroom and I heard a series of loud thuds. I just knew someone was falling down the stairs. Sure enough, Drew was laying at the bottom of the stairs when I ran out. And our stairs go straight down with no turns.....so falling down the stairs (especially from the top) is something that's always terrified me. Grant had apparently pushed him at the top of the stairs, without realizing what would happen. Thankfully and amazingly, Drew was fine. So needless to say, we had a fun morning!
After church, we took some pictures outside our house (you can see behind Drew all of the construction associated with our new brick fence at the end of our cul-de-sac...it is QUITE the mess, but it's been a super fun place for the boys to play).
Family picture, with some goofiness thrown in there (the boys were, in general, NOT cooperative during picture time!).
Our attempts at taking a picture of the boys together (click on them to see a bigger version...I think the last two are especially cute!):
January Lessons
10 years ago
6 comments:
Stairs terrify me too. Thankfully we don't have any in our current house. Thank God Drew was okay.
I think the pictures are great. We had a rough Easter (I should post the story) and I didn't get any pictures. I'm tempted to get Aislynn dressed and stage the whole thing just to get a few good shots.
I have stair issues at 31...I just know I'm going to fall each time I use them. Glad your little man is fine!
Your family is adorable! The boys personalities really shine in these pictures. :-)
Glad Drew is ok! The boys look so cute dressed up!
Oooh, scary stair incident!! So glad he was okay! These pictures are so sweet, and I especially love the one of you and Drew. Cute dress, by the way! :)
Great pics! I like how you put them on the post. They are all good, but I especially like the one with you and Drew. It is so sweet!
I love so many of these pictures - you got some really great shots!!
And OMG - I'm so glad Drew is OK. Our staircase is similar to yours - straight down. I'm always terrified Livi's going to take a tumble down. At least I know now that it's possible to get pushed down the stairs and walk away unscathed :)
Post a Comment