I can't believe it happened, but I actually got a picture of both boys smiling for the camera at the same time. Grant was sitting on this overturned laundry basket in our bedroom, and Drew sat next to him. I said, "hold on guys, stay there....I'm gonna go get the camera." So I grabbed it from the study and came back in. Amazingly, they were still sitting there when I got back. I said, "say cheese!" and miraculously, they BOTH did!
The boys got haircuts this past weekend. They both desperately needed them (especially Drew). I'd been putting it off for so long because I wasn't thrilled about spending $17 (plus tip) to get their hair cut at Cool Cuts or one of those places. I had a haircut appointment this weekend and my haircut lady also cut the boys' hair. Grant did great, as always....he was just excited about getting a sucker at the end. And Drew did fine as long as he sat on my lap.....he happily ate his sucker and did great. And he looks super cute!!! I think he looks months older now. I'll post some more pictures later where his haircut is more obvious (although it's probably obvious enough from this picture.....you can actually see his ears!).
January Lessons
10 years ago
2 comments:
I love to see my nephews smile! Great catch! :-)
They look so much more alike as the days go by!
Post a Comment