Dean's breathing a sigh of relief as we leave the ceremony. Or I guess you could interpret it as "what have I gotten myself into?!"
When I first saw my bouquet, it wasn't what I expected and I was disappointed. It was probably the only bridezilla-type moment I had that day (at least from my perspective.....my mom might remember differently). But as the day went on I loved it more and more. Now I regret not having it preserved!
The first few years seemed to go by slowly. Now I can't believe we've suddenly been married for five years. Today is Dean's day off so we're heading up to the zoo (with the kids, of course). Then we're picking up our anniversary cake from The Cake Lady bakery....something I look forward to all year!





9 comments:
Congratulations! I guess I've never seen pics from your wedding before, and I have to say you look STUNNING!!! That first photo is great. I think he's thinking "Yes!!! We did it! She said yes, no one objected, and I didn't pass out! Success!!"
Congrats! You made it! Enjoy your day together!
5 years already! It's amazing. I'm so glad I got to be there for that beautiful day! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! You look gorgeous in your dress!
Happy Anniversary!!! I know I'm an echo to everyone else, but you look gorgeous!
Happy Anniversary! You made a beautiful bride and had one of the most fun receptions I can remember attending!
Wow, 5 years already! You had a beautiful wedding and were a gorgeous bride. Dean just looked okay. :-P So glad you're my sis!
You are just as beautiful today as you were you said "I Do." Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations! You are so beautiful and you totally glow in those pictures!
Post a Comment