Grant LOVES cheese....processed American cheese is his favorite. He perks up, smiles, and sometimes even starts bouncing in his highchair when he sees me get a piece out of the refrigerator for him. A couple weeks ago, we were grocery shopping and I got a package of it for him. He was getting hungry and a little fussy so I opened it while we were in the store and got a piece out. When he saw it, he stuck his tongue out and started bouncing and shreiking in the grocery cart! It was so funny....I love my silly little boy so much.
Last week, I took some cheese out of the refrigerator to make him a grilled cheese sandwich. He grabbed the slice and I let him hold it for a second while I got other things out that I needed. Well, he started trying to eat through the wrapping, so I took it from him after a few seconds. He threw the biggest fit! He has started to do this more often, where he'll get SO mad if you take something from him that he wants. He sat on the floor and cried for probably 30 seconds before crawling back over to me to pick him up. It was probably mean, but I took pictures of him while he was so upset....it was just too cute to pass up, even though it probably made him even more mad at me!
January Lessons
10 years ago
1 comments:
Alissa, "mean" is not a word I would EVER associate with you. And you are right, the pics of him mad are adorable!! (Ok, all of the pics I've seen of him are adorable.)
Post a Comment