I bought Grant a new little dressy outfit a couple of weeks ago....at a garage sale! I'm becoming a little bit addicted to garage sales....there are always good ones in our neighborhood and in some of the surrounding neighborhoods. They're mostly people who have little kids, so it's great to be able to buy toys and books (and sometimes clothes) for a fraction of what you'd pay anywhere else.
Anyway, there was an dressy little boy's outfit (with the tags still on it!) for sale for $1 that I found; it was a 12 month outfit, which should have fit Grant perfectly (he can still squeeze into some of his 9 month clothes). So I went to put it on him the next morning for church, and it was quite tight! He looked like a little sausage in it! But I was bound and determined that he'd wear it at least once! And Dean didn't oppose, so I guess it didn't look too girly (like some of the dressy little boy outfits you see). He did look pretty cute....
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment