Tuesday, January 22, 2008

More pictures

This past week has been kind of hard....Grant and I both have colds, and for some reason I just haven't had a lot of time to be on the computer. It seems like we're on about a six week schedule with colds.....Grant (or both of us) seem to pick one up about that often! But they still don't seem to bother him much....I don't think he acts much differently than normal, except for maybe sleeping a little more (at night).

Anyway, he's been doing some funny things this past week or 10 days:

-Last week, we went to the resale shop and bought him one of those Sesame Street pop-up toys, where you push on a button and one of the characters pops out of a door and sings a song. He doesn't push the buttons like he's supposed to do yet, but he loves to pick it up and carry it with him. And when the songs play, he's started to "dance," which means that he sways back and forth, side to side. He has also started to dance when he hears music on the radio or on some of his other toys. I am sad to say that he has just about as much rhythm as his mom and dad!

-He loves his toy cars more and more now, and will make a "vroom" sound when pushing them along the floor.

-Lately we have been sleeping in later than usual (esp on the weekends) and sometimes Dean will get Grant and bring him into bed with us for a few minutes. A lot of times, I'm taking my temperature when Dean brings him in. A couple of days ago, Grant saw that my drawer was opened, and he found my thermometer and stuck it in my mouth!

Well, I intended to post a few pictures but Grant is not being very patient at the moment, so I will have to do that later!

0 comments: