- Ate Kix for the first time and liked them! Until now, I've been giving him a bowl of sugary cereal (Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Golden Grahams), and I'll fish the cereal out of the milk and give it to him while we're eating breakfast. Then I'll use the sugary milk to put in his sippy cup, since he's had such a hard time adjusting to regular milk. But this can be a lot of work, and I know it's probably not the best for him to be eating that much sugary cereal all the time! So today I tried Kix. He actually sat on my lap to eat because he was extra clingy this morning and kept crying when I tried to put him in his highchair. And it was really cute....he'd reach into my bowl and pick out a couple of pieces of cereal from the top of my bowl, and fed them to me! It's like he just knew what was mine and what was his. And he ate up the Kix and really seemed to enjoy them! He's also done a lot better about drinking non-doctored milk lately, so I think it's good to wean him off the Cinnamon Toast Crunch before he comes to expect it every day!
- Climbed onto the coffee table, and did it a few times in a row! He's been in a climbing stage in the past week or two; he's always climbing into his toy crates and sometimes gets stuck because he's not tall enough to make it out easily! And he LOVES to put things into containers and baskets, then reach in and take them out. So he'll throw something into his bathtub, then reach in and try to retrieve it, and today he actually fell in headfirst! He's done it a couple times before so I didn't really worry, and he didn't even make a peep when he did it!
These are a couple of pictures from a couple of weeks ago; I'm still working on uploading our most recent pictures. I think he has a mouthful of biscuit in the first one. The second was when he was playing with/being tickled by Daddy on the couch. Notice that he's still just got three teeth on the bottom; he has a second tooth on the left side that's been in now for a couple of months, but there's no sign of the one on the right! Hopefully it's down there somewhere!
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment