This is an amazing story, so I had to share it with anyone who might be reading.
Yesterday Grant and I were at Carter's (children's clothing store), and a lady was standing in the same section as us, looking very pregnant. I asked when she was due, and she said she's having twins, but isn't due until April. In her hands, she had four pairs of boys' pajamas, two each of two different sets. She said that she was taking advantage of the good sales in winter clothes, because she already has twins. But I noticed that the pajamas were sized 12 months, so I asked how old her twins are. 10 months old!!! So.....she has twin boys who (presumably) will be a year old in March, and she's pregnant with another set of twins (a boy and girl) who are due in April! And she has a 5-year old boy too. WOW!!!!
I think I just stood there with my jaw open wide for a couple seconds. She was quick to say that this was NOT planned, but she actually seemed like she was pretty calm about it all. She kept talking to Grant and asking questions about him, and was a really nice lady. But that just boggles my mind.....that would be like me having two Grants right now, and giving birth to two more babies within the next few days!
My life suddenly doesn't seem so difficult!
January Lessons
10 years ago
1 comments:
Yeah...I should probably think of her next time I'm feeling sorry for myself!
LEAH
Post a Comment