Here are some pictures from New Year's weekend....we've had quite a bit of cold weather for the past couple of weeks (aside from these past couple of days), so I went out and bought Grant a warm jacket the day after Christmas. It seems to keep him really warm.....we'll go outside with him and freeze our tails off while he's sitting comfortably in his swing! Here's the jacket and gloves I bought for him....the gloves are WAY too big, but he actually doesn't try to pull them off like I would have expected. And at least he'll get to wear them next year! I love this picture....
Grant giving Daddy a kiss....we couldn't get him to do this when any of the grandparents were here, but he does like to give kisses. Sometimes you'll ask him to give you one, then he'll keep doing it over and over again without being asked!
It's time to come inside, and Grant doesn't enjoy that part very much!
In his A&M jersey, before the A&M/Penn State game. Unfortunately the Aggies still lost!
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment