Monday, January 7, 2008

This weekend

We went to Madisonville this weekend to visit my good friend Margaret, her husband Doug, and their new little boy David. He is two and a half months old , weighs over 16 pounds (wow!), and is SO cute! And he's also a very good baby....he'll just lay in his bouncy seat and look around, completely content. I don't remember exactly what Grant did at that age, but I'm pretty sure that he never was that easy!

Then we all drove to College Station for a reunion of our accounting program at A&M. We saw a few of our friends from college, which was fun. I was blown away by how modern and state-of-the-art everything was in the business building now. It's hard to believe that technology changes so much in less than 6 years!

Here are a few pictures of David (and all of us):

0 comments: