Friday, October 17, 2008

Rob, Leah and Evan's visit

My mom has been here all week.....it was SO nice having her here to help! Now Grant and Drew are both sleeping, so I'm catching up with pictures and blogging.

Rob, Leah and Evan came from Austin last Saturday to visit for the afternoon. It was wonderful seeing them!! Leah brought a lasagna for us to cook later, and they stopped to get lunch for all of us on their way over. I'd had my little surgery the day before, so this was VERY helpful. Thanks so much again, guys!!!!

Grant and Evan had a lot of fun playing with each other. Grant took a nap shortly after they came, and Evan kept asking for him! When he woke up, they played pretty well together and never fought over toys (at least that I saw!). This is pretty impressive for Grant these days...he usually gets possessive over his toys when other kids come over.

Here are some pics:

Uncle Rob with Drew (one of the few moments he was awake!):

I love this picture.....it would have been perfect if Grant didn't have his paci in his mouth!
Evan and Drew.....Evan wasn't too sure what to think of his new cousin! At one point, he came over and stared at him while I was holding him. We asked him to touch Drew's hands, and instead he said, "bye," then turned and walked away!
Grant, Evan and Drew!
Evan and Grant playing together.....

2 comments:

Kristen said...

They are all SO cute together! 3 boys. BTW, I'm glad to see Grant in something other than a Bama shirt. :)

katy said...

Love the second to last pic of the big boys checking out the newest arrival. Too sweet!!