Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween

I am perpetually about a week (or more) behind with uploading pictures! Here are some pictures from Halloween. Grant dressed up as Superman and Drew was a horse (I found this little onesie at a resale shop before he was born and thought it would pass for a costume!).Look at the little tail!
A few weeks ago, Grant tried on his Superman costume and thought he was pretty cool! It's funny, though....he thought he was dressed up as Super Why (from one of his favorite TV shows). I guess he doesn't know about Superman yet, and the closest thing he knows is Super Why!

With his friend Graham at our church's fall festival:
Grant had fun at the fall festival. We thought about taking him trick-or-treating, and I think he might have understood the concept after going to a few houses. But we ran out of time and just went up to our church instead. Next year I know he'll love doing trick-or-treating!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Alissa. I found my way here somehow from reading about Corie's engagement on myspace. Dean and I go way back, but I haven't seen him in probably 5 years. I'm so happy to see he is doing well and has such a beautiful wife and two gorgeous boys. :) Please tell him I said hello!

Mandy (Moore) Broadhurst

Sara said...

I found it funny that Grant kept thinking he was Super Why - Caleb loves that show, and often pretends he's Super Why, too! Thankfully, it's a cute little show. :)
Precious kiddos!! Love the 'tail' shot...