Here are some recent pictures of my little guys. First, a few of Grant and Drew together. I have been so (pleasantly) surprised by how much Grant likes his little brother. He definitely has his nasty moments, but many times he asks for Drew to lay down next to him, and he likes to hug him and hold his hand. And if Drew is crying (which happens a lot more now than before....he is becoming quite a fussy little guy sometimes!), Grant acts concerned and will bring him a blanket or paci. It's really sweet.
We have had such wonderful weather the past few weeks, and we've been out in our backyard for hours on some days. This little bulldozer was left by the previous owners, and Grant puts his farmer toy into it and wheels it around.
He also LOVES to help Daddy these days, and is fanatical about tools! He "helped" Dean fix the remainder of our fence last weekend, and this weekend he helped Dean make a little house for our outside kitty. Any time he sets sight on Dean's toolbag, he starts begging for a tool and won't give up until we give him something to play with. We really need to give him some of his own tools, but I'm afraid he will know they're not real and that he'll refuse to play with them!
Here Grant is being a good helper and bringing old fence pieces into the backyard. He was so proud of himself for helping!
A cute picture of Drew. He's seven weeks old now and isn't quite the easy baby he was for the first month! He doesn't sleep as soundly as Grant did, and he doesn't like to be set down in his bouncy chair or swing if he's even remotely tired. But if I lay him down on his belly, he'll instantly stop fussing and usually go to sleep within a couple of minutes. He has given me quite a few little smiles, but I haven't caught any on camera yet.....they still come and go very quickly!
January Lessons
10 years ago
2 comments:
I'm glad Grant is doing so much better with Drew. I love the pic of them lying side by side!
So cute!! I'm glad Grant likes him!! Drew is beautiful! I also kept meaning to thank you for the little gift you sent. They come in handy and I love them!! Sorry it's taken me so long... life is crazy with three! I also love Drew's halloween costume :)
Post a Comment