Okay, I'm finally posting again.....it is SO hard to find time to actually do it! And I'm always behind on getting pictures uploaded....I think that will be the story of my life for at least the next 18 years!
Drew is eleven weeks old today! He has been so precious lately; he loves attention and will smile at us when we look at him and smile (as long as he's not tired or hungry!). He's got the cutest little smile, although it's really hard to capture in pictures! And he's sleeping pretty well now.....the last four mornings, he's slept until past 5am (three of those days he didn't wake up until after 6am). Until now, he hasn't been as good a sleeper as Grant, but he's finally catching up!
We're still not on any type of schedule yet, but I'm really okay with that for now. He usually takes one good nap per day, and the rest are short naps scattered throughout. And he's doing a little better in the carseat; for the past few weeks, he'd been crying pretty much nonstop in the car. But he's been doing a lot better (at least not crying the entire time!). Hearing your baby cry in the car is one of the worst things in the world! I feel like I drive like a maniac trying to get to my destination so I can take him out and rescue him!!
I just look at my two little boys and feel so blessed. Some days I am VERY frustrated, but then I remember that this time will pass in a flash, and I try to keep from getting irritated when things don't go the way I plan. I am a work in progress!
Some pictures.....
Bathtime! Drew LOVES his bath.....now we've actually started bathing the boys at the same time in their bathroom. Dean bathes Grant in the tub while I bathe Drew in his little tub on the counter. My chubby little man!
We tried to take a picture of Dean and the boys in their Alabama clothes, but Grant wasn't overly excited....I don't think he liked seeing Drew sitting this close to his Daddy!
Hearing Grant scream made Drew cry too!
Sleepy little boy.....he still sleeps on me a lot, which I love. Some days I don't get much done, but it's worth it!
Drew is a master at spitting up (just like his brother), so I try to keep bibs on him as much as possible. This was is from Elizabeth....I think it is so cute!
Daddy worked late one night last week so Drew, Grant and I had fun hanging out and watching SuperWhy. Margaret and Doug gave this to Grant when he was little.....now Drew gets to wear it on cold days!
Here's a good smile!
January Lessons
10 years ago
5 comments:
He's so cute!!! He looks very happy! I kept meaning to tell you thanks for the name tag things for the bottles!! I love them!! My life is crazy, so I kept forgetting to email you!!
Such cute pictures!
Drew is so chubby!! So cute!! U look geat too!
The boys are both such cuties! That bear outfit is adorable!
oh my gosh that sleeping pic is so sweet, he is preally a precious little thing isnt he?!
Post a Comment