Here are a few pictures of the snow last Wednesday. Anyone in Michigan who's reading this, I know it's nothing compared to what you're used to! But it was the top story on our news that night, and it was a big deal to us Texans! This one shows how excited Grant was about his first experience with snow: he didn't care for it much at all! About three or four hours later I took these pictures (around 11:30pm when it was about finished):
Poor hibiscus flower.....it was just as surprised by the snow as we were!
I love how it piled up on the Sago Palms!
Front yard:
I tried to write a comment about global warming on our car (and a few other places), but the snow was too thick and icy....so it never came out. We saw on the news earlier that night a picture of a car with "Global warming??" written on the window. Very funny (at least to us)!
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment