Tagged by Sara! Here is a picture of Grant late last September (just after we moved into our new house and probably just a few days after his falling-from-the-counter accident. This picture amazes me.....he has changed so much over the past 15 months! This is a picture of a baby who couldn't stand on his own, and now he has transformed into this sassy, sweet little kid! I hardly remember him being a baby anymore.....I'm glad I have videos (which maybe we'll have time to watch once the kids graduate from high school)!
Really quick, before I tag other people. I will post pictures hopefully soon, but we bought a minivan yesterday!! It's a used '07 Odyssey, and we really like it! Part of me can't believe we have two kids and a minivan.....wow! I really am old!
Okay, here are some people I'll tag (do it if you have time and want to.....don't worry about it if you don't, or if you've done it recently):
Leah
Corie
Sarah M.
Melissa M.
Kristen S.
Carissa
Instructions:
- Go to the place where you store all of your pictures on your computer and open up the 4th folder
- Open the 4th picture
- Post the picture and give an explanation
- Tag 4 people
0 comments:
Post a Comment