We had a great Christmas! Everyone came to us this year......I didn't want to risk taking a trip and hearing Drew screaming in the car for hours on end! Dean's family came from Alabama on Christmas week, then my family came the weekend after Christmas. Here are some pictures from the Sloans' visit:
Nana just loved holding Drew.....she held him every chance she got, and I was glad to have my hands free for a while!Here's Drew giving Nana a big smile while she sings to him. He's gotten really smiley lately when people look at him and talk to him. He's such a happy baby and is in one of my favorite baby stages right now......he loves to be held and loves to play, but he doesn't throw fits yet!
Grant's favorite Christmas present was from Uncle Steve.....it's a race car that comes with a power drill (two of Grant's favorite things!), and you can drill the wheels onto (and off of) the race car. Grant was walking around with that drill all day, "fixing" things (and people!). I highly recommend this toy for any two-year old boy!
Grant loves his Aunt Corie. She came on the 23rd, and I don't think Grant even noticed that I was here for the next couple of days! He wanted Aunt Corie to come with him to do everything!Corie could only hold Drew while Grant was asleep.....Grant did not allow her to touch the baby when he was around!
Grant got his first Mr. Potato Head set! Here are the earrings.....I can't believe he actually let us put these on him! Don't they match his yellow shirt so well??
Uncle Steve with Drew......he laid there happily and watched TV for a while (he is already such a boy.....can't take his eyes off the TV!).
Some cute pictures of Drew.....
Papa held Drew a lot too.....here he is smiling while Nana's making faces at him from behind.Next time.....pictures from Christmas with my side of the family!
January Lessons
10 years ago
2 comments:
Great pictures! Those boys are so darling, and Drew has a fantastic little smile!!!
LOVE the earrings ;) Too funny.
Post a Comment