Here is a picture of our new Odyssey! If you had told me that I'd own a minivan (and be excited about it!) 3.5 years after getting married, I never would have believed you!
Grant really likes his new car.....it has a DVD player in the back, which we know he's really going to like! We're hoping to use it as a bribery tool ("If you act good in this store, you might get to watch your movie when we get back in the car"). We just don't want him to expect to watch movies every time we're in there.....
We had a very uneventful New Year's Eve. After Grant went to bed, Drew stayed awake with us and watched a bowl game. Then we watched the Fox News broadcast from NYC leading up to midnight. We ate dessert, drank apple cider champagne, and hung out with our little man!
And sad to say, we were turning off our lights right around midnight our time. Life gets much more boring once you turn 30 and have two kids!
January Lessons
10 years ago
4 comments:
I wouldn't say boring...Different, that's all!
And I know how you feel about the van -I love mine too but don't tell anyone I said so;)
Happy New Year!
We actually made it to midnight this year! First time in a long time... Yup, things change a little when kids come along :)
We purposely went out this year, knowing it would be our last year for a while. :) We ate dinner at a piano-steak place, then went to some friend's house around 11 to count down. I actually made it until 1am! Your version of New Years Eve sounds perfect to me and I can't wait until next year.
Not so much on the minivan. ;)
You're evolving into a hockey mom (or soccer mom if you fancy soccer more)! Hehehe.
Post a Comment