Grant and I both got haircuts a couple of weeks ago. He did GREAT!! It was his first professional haircut since last April, when he was about 16 months old. At that point, he was extremely nervous and didn't enjoy the experience (to say the least!), even when he sat on my lap.
This time he was wonderful! We told him he might get a lollipop if he did well, so maybe that was a motivator (he saw the jar of lollipops when he sat down). But he wasn't nervous at all! He just sat there patiently while Lita cut away, and he didn't even get nervous about getting it blow-dried at the end. With our difficult child, it's good to know that at least haircuts (hopefully) won't be hard anymore! I've heard about a lot of kids his age who go to those haircut places designed for kids, and they still won't get their hair cut, even when they get to watch movies and play with toys!
Here's our handsome little man afterwards:
January Lessons
10 years ago
1 comments:
I love the new haircut. He is such a handsome boy........and I love all of your stories that you share!
Post a Comment