I went for my follow-up ultrasound yesterday morning. Apparently what they were missing from my first ultrasound were clear pictures of the heart, and Susie was able to get those just fine this time. I also wanted to be reassured that she was absolutely certain of the sex....I told her that one of the pictures has caused me to have some doubt for the past month! So after she got the measurements she needed, she tried to prove it to me, even though she said she knows it's a girl. The baby would not open her legs well enough to see, but Susie said she was getting glimpses and she has no doubt in her mind. So I guess now I believe it completely!
Nana and Papa are here for a long weekend, so the boys are having fun being entertained (and being entertainers themselves!). Just don't ask me about our restaurant experiences; we've been to two in the past three days, and I told Dean that I am not stepping foot in another restaurant for at least a few months. They are so horribly behaved inside of a restaurant, it's ridiculous. And especially frustrating when you see other kids (same ages as ours) who can sit still for 30 minutes and quietly eat their meals (allowing their parents to enjoy themselves too). Aaah!
January Lessons
10 years ago
5 comments:
I'm glad to hear the ultrasound went well and you got some reassuring confirmation!
Yay! I'm excited you got confirmation on the sex; that peace of mind is nice.
And I know what you mean about the restaurant. But next time you should take a second look - I have a feeling most of those kids who are eating quietly are little girls and not little boys :)
PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK. Did I say PINK yet? Yeah little girl! Can't wait to meet you.
Congratulations on confirming it's a girl! Exciting times are ahead!
Hi! I came across your blog from a comment left on Sierra's blog (I'm the other Grant and Andrew mom). She mentioned you were pregnant and I'm so happy to hear you're having a girl! Congrats =)
Post a Comment