- Today the boys were playing loudly upstairs today while my parents were here visiting. We walked to the bottom of the stairs and called to Grant, asking whether he's being nice to Drew. He said, "yeah, I am. Cause Drew's my best friend."
- Tonight we had been sitting down at dinner for just a few minutes when Grant got up from his seat, saying that he was full (he's been trying to do this a lot lately). We told him he needed to come sit while we finished eating, even though he wasn't hungry anymore. Trying to sound more upset than he actually was, he said, "I shouldn't have to put up with this. This is ridiculous." (I have no idea who he learned this from. Surely not me....) Dean told him, "even though it might be a little funny, you are not allowed to talk to me like that." Again with a straight face he answered, "well, this is ridiculous. And it's funny."
January Lessons
10 years ago
2 comments:
Kids really do say the funniest things!
Oh my - that's HILARIOUS! Such a little personality.
Post a Comment