Monday, July 26, 2010

Sunday pictures

We had a fun weekend.....I went to a super fun baby shower on Saturday morning for my friend Jennifer, then I got a much-needed haircut and did some other errands in the afternoon.  Dean watched the boys a lot that day by himself, which is always a nice break for me! 


Yesterday after their naps, the boys swam in the pool for a while.  They won't go in the pool without Buzz and Woody or their little rocket diving sticks.  Whatever Grant does (sticking his head in the water, doing a belly flop), Drew of course does the same.  He tries to be a carbon copy of his big brother in every way.





Dean took a belly picture (I'm 28 weeks today).  And by the way, this is a non-maternity shirt from Express that I bought about a year ago.  I have two others, and they still fit perfectly (even though I haven't been able to wear any other regular clothes in weeks).  It wouldn't surprise me if they fit until I deliver the baby.....they still seem to have a lot of space to expand.  Crazy! 

Mommy and her sweet boys.....I almost didn't post this because my face is looking really chubby!  This happened with Drew too (I can't remember if it did with Grant or not).  As of my appointment last Friday, I've gained 25 pounds.  My doctor says this is a little high but nothing to worry about.  I guess I'm on track to gain 40 pounds again this time.  Oh well!


Drew was being super silly later last night.  He stuffed Kitty and Brownie into his school bus, then ran and pushed them around the house.  He and Grant do this all the time; Grant usually pushes his dump truck and Drew pushes his school bus.  Now they've started crashing into each other a lot.  Drew has suddenly become a fast runner and he keeps up with Grant a lot better than he did a few months ago.


Checking to make sure Kitty is okay.  "Tee?  Tee?"  He is becoming so silly and fun to watch!
Grant has said some funny things today.....but I will have to share later because I am needed by my little guys!

8 comments:

katy said...

You are looking so beautiful! I gained exactly 40 pounds with James -- I think that's perfectly normal. (I hope!) :)

Kier's Serendipity said...

You look lovely! No worries about the 40 lbs. I did too! It will all go away just like the last two did!

Life On Maple Lane said...

I may have missed it, but have you announced what the sweet little baby is going to be named?

Rebecca & Tucker said...

OK, so I made this comment under a different post and reposted it where it belongs... You look so beautiful! I had that same shirt from Express and I was able to wear it for my whole pregnancy. The only difference was that instead of a tunic, it looked just like a regular shirt. It's so soft too! I also wore some other sleeveless tunics that I got at Express, and they've been great for post-pregnancy too! Now that's a pretty impressive shirt- great for pre, during, and post pregnancy.

Jennifer said...

You are gorgeous!

Summer Says... said...

Your haircut is super cute and you are positively radiant!

kelli said...

I'm echoing what everyone else has said but it's true -you are absolutely gorgeous!
pounds schmounds...whatever!

lacy said...

oh my gosh cutest pregnant lady ever! You are absolutely gorgeous!