Soon after we moved into our house (built in 1995), we realized that the appliances would be in need of updating fairly soon. The stovetop/oven was fine, but the dishwasher and microwave were getting pretty outdated! We had replaced our dishwasher before we moved out of our old house, and we got a great GE for less than $400. In our new house, I was getting tired of rewashing a lot of bowls that didn't look so great after going through the first wash.
So we went ahead and replaced the dishwasher, microwave, and oven....we wanted to switch from white to black (to match our refrigerator) so we ended up replacing the oven too. I think the black looks good in our kitchen....we thought about getting stainless steel, but it was quite a bit more expensive. I'd also love to replace the countertops and backsplash too, but that will have to wait a couple more years! Here are some before and after pictures.
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment