A few people have asked me to post a pregnant picture.....we haven't taken too many yet, but here's one we took a couple of weeks ago, on June 5 or 6:
Grant loves to lift up my shirt and press on my belly! I haven't even mentioned the baby a lot to him, because I figured he wouldn't understand what I was talking about. But while we were in Alabama, he was pressing on my belly and laying his head on top of it. Dean's mom asked him where the baby was, and he pointed to my belly! So I guess he does understand.....people say that kids have a sixth sense about that kind of stuff, and maybe I believe it now! I figured he might begin to understand right before the baby is due, when my belly is huge. But I thought the changes would be too slow and subtle for him to already notice.
Grant and I went yesterday to get our hair cut. It was Grant's second visit with Lita, and he wasn't quite as keen on getting a haircut as last time! He wouldn't sit on my lap like he did before, so Lita cut it while Dean was standing with him. She gave him a few lollipops (he didn't care for them too much), and we were able to distract him enough for her to finish. And I got my hair chopped.....it's shorter than I expected, but I like it! I will try to take another pregnancy picture in the next few days and post it soon.....
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment