It's late and I don't have much time, but I wanted to post these funny pictures I took a week ago (although I'm just getting them uploaded to the computer today). We've had an interesting couple of days.....our A/C went out yesterday morning (Wednesday), and we couldn't get a repairman to come until this afternoon. This wouldn't have been a problem if we didn't have Grant.....I could have spent all day at Barnes and Noble or Starbucks and been satisfied. But I learned how difficult it is to figure out naptimes (and places for naps) when your house isn't available! It was a rough couple of days, but now we are enjoying 75 degree temperatures again....aahh!!!
Grant loves to put glasses and hats on our heads these days, but he rarely allows us to put them on him. The other morning, however, he was pretty amused by it. Here we're standing right next to our floor-to-ceiling mirror in our bathroom, and he enjoys looking at himself with them on! These are my first pair of glasses (and only pair) I've ever had.....I only use them at night when I'm not wearing my contacts. I couldn't stop laughing when he had them on, and he started laughing too! Fun times......
The day we took these pictures, Grant had his first professional pictures made! We went to JCPenney.....they basically give their prints away, so I figured I might as well. He was pretty uncomfortable with the idea at first, and kept wanting me to come pick him up. But he got used to it and we got a few good pictures. But I'm glad I didn't pay $20 for a sitting fee.....who knows, though, maybe next time he'll be less camera-shy.
Then on Friday, we went down to Galveston to their Palm Beach swimming area. It was wonderful! We got a season pass and hope to go down once every couple of weeks this summer.
Grandma and Grandpa also came to visit this week....we went to the pool and Grant kicked his legs and enjoyed being in his baby float. I will post pictures from all of this stuff a few days from now.
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment